Introducing the Yared (the what?), yes the Yared, a hot orange juice perfect for the winter months that also doubles as the cure for every seasonal cold.
So how do you make this cozy winter drink that also works wonders? Here's how:
- Orange juice (pulp or no pulp, depending on your preference)
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Half a lemon
- Half a lime
- Boil orange juice to desired heat level
- Add honey as orange juice simmers
- Squeeze lemon and lime into the mixture
- Serve hot, cozy, and fresh!
This easy recipe will help you stay warm this winter while also works as a quick way to easily combat the early stages of a cold, something that seems unavoidable this season. This citrusy concoction is a special (not even listed on the menu!) at Tryst, a popular cafe in the DC neighborhood of Adam's Morgan, which explains why the name is so odd and unique, it only exists here! But now it can exist in your own homes, keeping you cozy and healthy all winter long!